• Stainless steel electrode for welding of similar and dissimilar steels.
• The weld deposit displays good corrosion, scaling resistance and crack resistance.
• It meets customer requirements economically.
• It works well with transformer having low OCV also.
• It is ideally suited for welding similar alloys in wrought or cast form.
• It can also used for welding dissimilar metals, such as joining SS304L to carbon. steel, welding the clad side of SS304L clad steels, and applying stainless steel sheet lining to carbon steel shells.
|Current Range (Amps)||150-180||110-140||80-110||60-80|
|Weight / Carton (kgs)||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.0|